Thursday, June 21, 2018

End of day 6/21

Well, to say today was a massive event for me is an understatement. At the end of practicing, I have total 366 hrs 56 minutes. So, to catch everyone up, On lessons at 100% I have the following:
Shifting 101
Sustains 101
Slides 101
Bends 101
and Chords 101

So my target right now is Legato 101 which is currently stuck at 98% and I'm going to be hitting that one hard in riff repeater. I've had to go in and slow it down and am executing it at perfection at 70% of total speed with 100% of the notes being hit. To me, it's frustrating and boring to be doing Riff Repeater on a lesson, but there's no real choice if I want to get this done. So, for the long term goal at the end of the next 365 hrs (bringing it to 730 total hours played mark) it's to have at least 3/4 of the lessons at 100%. Here's to hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what's been going on? Why the silence?

A lot has been happening, I've been involved in major weight loss. My weight had pushed to over 270 lbs and I've been trying to get ...